Knights of cydonia,le forum de la guilde. Index du Forum Knights of cydonia,le forum de la guilde.
Forum de la guilde Knights of cydonia

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

How To Create Dual Boot ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Knights of cydonia,le forum de la guilde. Index du Forum -> Questions et réponses des membres -> Questions sur les quêtes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Déc - 13:27 (2017)    Sujet du message: How To Create Dual Boot ? Répondre en citant

Hi,

I have an older windows xp laptop that i use only for traveling, basically just for using at hotels for general websurfing,
occassionally i have been running linux mint on it from a usb stick,

what i would like to do is install linux mint with the windows xp on the hard drive and give the option to boot to either one,

i have nothing on the hard drive that i need, so wiping the drive clean and starting from scratch is not a problem, i have the windows XP and mint install ISO files already and can create bootable usb drives, just not sure how to create the dual boot?

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/

Promotional Marketing Example

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Déc - 13:27 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Knights of cydonia,le forum de la guilde. Index du Forum -> Questions et réponses des membres -> Questions sur les quêtes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.